View the 2020-2021 Impact Summary
These documents are to be uploaded at the end of the online application. Documents can be in Excel, PDF or Word formats. All of the following documents are required to be uploaded. If you do not have the capabilities to scan and upload your audit, it can be mailed under separate cover. Please call the Foundation office and let us know that you will be sending it via mail.
- Cover letter signed by the Chief Executive Officer and Board President
- Board of Trustee list (Show any other corporate and/or organizational affiliations and terms of service)
- Project budget (All expenses for the project and all pending and committed sources of income)
- Most recent audited financial statement and management letter OR Form 990 tax return if the organization has no audit
- Board approved operating budgets showing actual income and expenses for the last complete fiscal year and projected for the current fiscal year
- Collaboration Letters - If the proposal involves a partnership with one or more entities, a letter of support from the partner entities should be included.
Please note you must "Upload" each document separately to properly attach the documents to your application.