The McGregor story starts in 1877 when Amasa Stone, the legendary capitalist and preeminent Cleveland philanthropist, and his wife, Julia, built and endowed one of the first private organizations in Cleveland specifically for the care of seniors — the Home for Aged Women, later to be renamed the Amasa Stone House, on what is now East 46th Street and Cedar Avenue. 

Click here for full story...